Ooty is an old British hill station in South India, full of sugary, spicy scents from German bakeries and the heavy perfume of rambling roses trailing through the overgrown gardens of traditional English thatched cottages, intertwining with Indian frangipani.
These candles are 50% soy, 50% paraffin wax to ensure they burn evenly for hours.
The candle comes in a glass container with super-stylish, present-ready, jewel coloured packaging.
- Glass Votive
- Soy wax 50% / Paraffin wax 50%
- Fragrance 5%
- Burn Time approx. 85 hours
- Wax Weight 510g
- H 12.5 x Diameter 10 cm
- Giftbox Tube H 14 x Diameter 11.5 cm
- Trim the wick so the flame doesn't smoke and burn the candle too quickly.
- Burn for only 4 hours max at a time
- Never leave burning candles unattended, indoor use only